KoAloha Tenor Crown Bridge 4 Sale...

Would the "better than weather" warranty possibly cover the crack? If it's been in Hawaii, the humidity should not have been an issue. Although, could have been dropped etc.

The CB tenor is so good looking.

I'm pretty sure the warranty applies to the original purchaser only...

If you were on O'ahu you could just take it over to KoAloha and have it repaired.

bought it. thanks for the tip Stan. been wanting to try a KoAloha for awhile now. kind of like a father's day present to myself. only thing better would be to see my daughter who now lives in NYC.

Hey Strumsilly,
Great purchase. You should ship it to Ko'Aloha. They can do a fix on it. I'm not sure how much they will charge, but I think it would be worth it to do. They have a process of shooting glue into the crack to support and strengthen the crack. My son had stepped on a cheaper uke and cracked the face almost to the point of having a hole there. they were able to repair the uke rather well.

Happy Father's Day, strumsilly. Enjoy your new tenor when you get it.

Hey Strumsilly,
Great purchase. You should ship it to Ko'Aloha. They can do a fix on it. I'm not sure how much they will charge, but I think it would be worth it to do. They have a process of shooting glue into the crack to support and strengthen the crack. My son had stepped on a cheaper uke and cracked the face almost to the point of having a hole there. they were able to repair the uke rather well.

Very good to know. thanks

bought it. thanks for the tip Stan. been wanting to try a KoAloha for awhile now. kind of like a father's day present to myself. only thing better would be to see my daughter who now lives in NYC.

Aloha Strumsilly,
Ask the seller to drop it off at Koaloha and have the work done and they can mail it to you from there...do it one time.. Congratulations on your purchase..Stan

Aloha Strumsilly,
Ask the seller to drop it off at Koaloha and have the work done and they can mail it to you from there...do it one time.. Congratulations on your purchase..Stan

great idea, thanks, the seller doesn't live far and said he would drop it off for them to take a look.

great idea, thanks, the seller doesn't live far and said he would drop it off for them to take a look.

Wow, several purchases thru Craigslist from distant sellers. I look at Hawaii CL all the time since I have family living on Oahu but still cautious about sending money via paypal. I really hope it works out for everyone!!

Top Bottom