Humbled by subscriptions...

OldePhart

Reaction score
Every so often someone subscribes to my YouTube channel and when I visit their's to consider whether to reciprocate I am blown away by the talent exhibited in their uploads. Makes me wonder what the heck they saw worth subscribing to in my poor offerings!

Anybody else encounter this phenomenon?

John

Yes I have. Ukulele people are wonderful and very supportive.

yeah, all the time.. I often wonder if they subscribe so they can stay on top of their game and use my videos as an example to not let that happen to them.. lol..

yeah, all the time.. I often wonder if they subscribe so they can stay on top of their game and use my videos as an example to not let that happen to them.. lol..
Ahhh...that might 'splain it! LOL

Yeah, but I chalk it up to the Uke community being helpful and supportive also.

As a uke newbie, I had no idea this went on..... new to youtube and forums, as well. I felt like a rock star when I got this e-mail telling me someone had subscribed to my channel the other day..... It's great support and encouragement... Still trying to figure out the etiquette on commenting and posting, but I finally realized what a great tool YT is and subscribed to a few channels myself..... just makes practicing and learning new tunes more fun and social. I'm diggin it.... In fact, I need to figure out how to put a link to my channel in my signature....

yep. all the time John. There are some lovely and wonderful people on youtube. People sometimes don't realise the impact they might be having on others.

An occasional comment or subscription puts a bit of petrol in the ol' tank for sure. :)

That was a very nice song. Everyone has their own problems these days and when someone takes a moment to reflect on a fellow human's problem, that is the good stuff!

that is the good stuff!

I use that quote allot. It's the stuff that don't have a price tag or any monitary value at all that is the most valuable, and precious pricelessness in our exsistance. Ya can never purchase "the good stuff". ;)

Top Bottom