Concert Fluke for sale

ichadwick

Reaction score
It's the smaller one of these two:
flukes_front.jpg

Perfect condition, natural finish, comes with padded gig bag. I got it in May, and then got a tenor scale Fluke shortly afterwards. I hardly ever take it out of its bag because I perfer tenor over concert and I play my tenor Fluke daily.

I might as well sell it to help finance the purchase of a 6- or 8-string uke.

Retail price is $195. I'm open to any reasonable offers for sale or trade.

Uke comments here:
http://www.ianchadwick.com/essays/ukuleles.htm
Flea Market Music:
http://www.fleamarketmusic.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=48

I wish I'd known you wanted to get rid of your concert fluke when you were looking for a resonator. I would have been willing to do some kind of a trade...

Our resonator just isn't my style. Even after we replaced the tuners with sealed gear tuners and restrung it with Aquilas, it just didn't capture my heart the way my other ukuleles have.

Yes, me too - and I am also of two minds about my reso. But I'm going to give it a bit more time - at least until the strings settle in and I can play it for more than 2 minutes without having to tune it again.

maybe towards x-mas if there hasnt been a deal by then...but something like this will go fast =(

...What would you say if someone asked you for a ballpark figure, price-wise?

Well, they're $195 new, and this is only a couple of months old... so I won't go below $100 (plus shipping), but I'll entertain any offers over that...

$100? nice. How much is shipping?

Shipping will be $35 from Canada to the USA, a little less to ship within Canada. Actually the UPS list is about $40-$45 but I'll eat the difference.

Anyone offer anything over $100?

I'd definately do 150 for sure but I would probably have to setup a paypal and what not.

This is definitely a good buy. I recently received this fluke as a gift and couldn't recommend it high enough.

Top Bottom