UU Gaian Guild

Jack

Reaction score
I'm pretty new hear so i dont think any of my thoughts are gonna be heard.

But I was thinking we could make a ukulele underground guild for anyone that does "Gaia". For people who dont know what gaia is, it's a community, forum based website for just about anyone to chat about anything. It's a pretty cool place, but not as cool at UU! The web address is gaiaonline.com
So at gaia, of the things you can do, you can start a guild. People make guilds for just about anything. (music, tv shows, favorite pokemon, how to draw cartoons, etc) I was thinking that i could make a guild for UU. For one thing, it'll attract more people to UU and acquire UAS from aldrine and his good buddies. If you have a gaian account, you can PM me. My username is "Sir Jaxon" on gaia, or just pm me here at UU. If you dont have one, you can make an account and PM me here at UU or gaia. Now, i know for some people, school is just about to start, so i dont think its gonna kick off just yet, or maybe not at all. but it's just an idea to get more UU members.

wow, gaia, i remember being into that several years ago. i'd say go for it. i think it's a great way of attracting more people.

Okay i just made the guild. heres the web link to it. Ukulele Underground on Gaia

Later on, I'm going to need some help, so if any of you guys have gaia accounts and want to help by sending invites to your friends or just total random strangers, or help in any other way, please go ahead and join the guild. Do what you like, anything to make UU take over the world!!:bowdown:

PS:On the site, i tried to tektek aldrine. I dont think i did a very good job, but if you dont know what it is, it's supposed to be our leader, aldrine.

I didn't think there would be any Gaia people on here. :eek: My username on there is Brushfire Fairytale; look for a join request from me!

I didn't think there would be any Gaia people on here. :eek: My username on there is Brushfire Fairytale; look for a join request from me!
Absolutly =D which one are you, i want to make you crew =D

And i also have a "ukuleleoversoul" that applied, is that Aldrine!?!?! I feel so honored!!!
I didn't even know he had a gaia :p

Top Bottom