Looking for Custom or exotic Uke?

Dojo24

Reaction score
What im looking for is a very special uke, with a rocker style. I've been seeing these electric ukes that look like guitars. I've seen ones thats looks like a Gibson Firebird and SG. And I'm trying to find one of these. I've surfing the web trying to find one. Looking on ebay, but not much luck.:mad: I looking for a uke with a different body style.(not pineapple). If you could name some places or companies that would be awesome! Thanks
1741-uke-1.JPG

I saw that tenor guitar on ebay and it would've been very nice as a baritone... I was so sad I didn't have the money for it...

Hey dojo,

are you looking for a steel string soldibody uke, or a nylon string?

I saw this one for sale on the flea market music site:

REDUCED - Electric uke w/ 2 EMG pick-ups

Here is a Deep Purple rocking music maker. A luthier-made four stringer in the shape of a Gibson SG. Select EMG neck and bridge pick ups with separate tone and volume controls. Toggle switch allows you to use them individually or together. Pickups and toggle switch work perfectly. Sounds great! Lots of fun to play. The versatility of the pick ups makes the uke suitable for many music styles. Comes with a really nice fitted padded gig bag. Neck has a nice round C shape. Width of neck at nut is 1.5 inches. Fretboard is ebony. 18 frets to the body. The SG cutaway provides excellent access to the upper frets. Scale length (from nut to bridge) is 19.5 inches. Total length of instrument is 32 inches. Write for better pictures.

Price: 399 + shipping
Name: robert goldberg
Telephone: please email me
E-mail: robertdgoldberg@gmail.com
Posted On: 8/3/2008

Yeah thats where i got that pic, but i was wondering if there is a company that makes a whole line of them. Do you know what kind it is in the pic?

I'm sorry, I don't knwo who made it. You could email the guy selling it and ask him, though!

Yeah thats where i got that pic, but i was wondering if there is a company that makes a whole line of them. Do you know what kind it is in the pic?

Top Bottom