All Ages Show in SD!

tribal_theory1

Reaction score
For those of you in the SD area, we're playing in Little Italy tonight at the Spaghetteria. Sorry for the late notice, but my computer at home has been down for a couple months (too broke to buy a new one) and I'm not supposed to be using message boards here at work. I know there are a lot of UUers in the SD area that aren't of age yet, so here's your chance to check out 3 of San Diego's awesome Island Reggae bands, HiRoots, Island Irie, and of course, Tribal Theory. We'd love to have your support. I think they might be selling Polynesian Underground gear at the show, so it'd be great to see you sportin some PU gear designed by yours truly. :D

1953 India St
(between Fir St & Grape St)
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 398-2974

Cover is $15
Doors open at 9pm
There is a full bar for those over 21

For those of you in the SD area, we're playing in Little Italy tonight at the Spaghetteria. Sorry for the late notice, but my computer at home has been down for a couple months (too broke to buy a new one) and I'm not supposed to be using message boards here at work. I know there are a lot of UUers in the SD area that aren't of age yet, so here's your chance to check out 3 of San Diego's awesome Island Reggae bands, HiRoots, Island Irie, and of course, Tribal Theory. We'd love to have your support. I think they might be selling Polynesian Underground gear at the show, so it'd be great to see you sportin some PU gear designed by yours truly. :D

1953 India St
(between Fir St & Grape St)
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 398-2974

Cover is $15
Doors open at 9pm
There is a full bar for those over 21

i will b there! at least try 2 ima b n the sd area all weekend

Top Bottom