My dad playing a little ditty.

Awesome.

I remember your mom told me that my prank phone call was being recorded by the kauai police department hahahaha. I later found out that your dad was indeed on the force LOL

Man, you know, I don't get the beter of you often, but when I do, it's good. :p

But yeah, just for the record, that wasn't being recorded. :p

hello im new here just want to request more songs and lesson

Good day my friend.. im new on playing ukulele inspired by the way you play... i got my new ukulele but didnt sound right but for now need to learn ukuleles chords then later il get a new ukulele that sounds right... just red about the contest hope ill be lucky to win...by the way im requesting more songs and lesson about parokya ni edgar ..i guess you know now that im a filipino.. im enjoying watching how you play HARANA..thanks hope you reply on my request..PEACE!!!! MABUHAY!!!

Last edited:
hello im new here just want to request more songs and lesson

Good day my friend.. im new on playing ukulele inspired by the way you play... i got my new ukulele but didnt sound right but for now need to learn ukuleles chords then later il get a new ukulele that sounds right... just red about the contest hope ill be lucky to win...by the way im requesting more songs and lesson about parokya ni edgar..i guess you know now that im a filipino.. im enjoying watching how you play the song HARANA..thanks hope you reply on my request..PEACE!!!! MABUHAY!!!

Top Bottom