Chinese New Year!

I dont know how it is in other parts of the world, but in Honolulu Chinese New Year is a huge thing with lion dances that go through Fort Street and lots of other things.

I dont know how it is in other parts of the world, but in Honolulu Chinese New Year is a huge thing with lion dances that go through Fort Street and lots of other things.
i was born year of the dragon. and while i was on cruise in the navy, we actually pulled into hong kong during the previous dragon new year. the place was just ALIVE. ill never forget that. just incredible.

ya this year i dont think i will be able to see any lion dancin except on TV

i remember when i used to be the tail for lion dancing....aiya, hurt so much

i was born year of the dragon. and while i was on cruise in the navy, we actually pulled into hong kong during the previous dragon new year. the place was just ALIVE. ill never forget that. just incredible.

im a dragon too haha. i can guess your age now lol. but ya, happy chinese new years everyone! go eat some gau and live a loooooong life :)

I'm a RAT! This is mah year. And so far I've been pretty damn lucky haha

Went down to chinatown for the festivities, there was lion dancing and lots of food! It was awesome. :D Did anyone else go?

Top Bottom