SD Ukers (lyons cafe)

thesoobz

Reaction score
Today i was at pifa and the lyons cafe owner was there and he says that we can meet there any time.

and also he says he is going to start up open mike again. so we should definitely plan a day to go there and jam, DRINK COFFEE =) haha and uhh jam some more.!
and mingle. !

i guess we can all try to find a date ! lets make this happen. lets make it like at least a week in advance for everybody!

name it. what dates are good for you guys

I cannot make it out tonight, but its real easy to get right off the main drive towards the stadium.

This week I'm pretty much free whenever but I start school next week but I'm sure I can fit something in if we're gonna do it next week. I'm down to do it whenever this week.

I'm new to the area too and would love to meet people. Is there an address for this cafe so I can look at directions? A quick Google search doesn't bring up any Lyons cafe in San Diego.

As far as posting about when I'll be free:
I have no job yet, so anytime, really. (But if any of you can get me employed, that'd be great. ;))

Last edited:
so what day do you have in mind for this?

Lets do one this thursday or friday I doubt a lot can go cause its short notice but just to chill meet and jam nawmsayin? Im free all day thursday friday im off by 6

What chu guys think?

I definitely won't be able to do Friday but maybe Thursday, though since it's so short notice, I'm not sure. Next week would be more certain if you guys plan another date for then. :)

yea, i live in city heights so its pretty close to me also...i can probably make it thursday night but not 100% sure...my uncle was also telling me bout a juice/smoothie place down in chula vista/south bay area that we could jam at...almost the same situation with soobz, he had talked to the owner and he said it would be ok if a group of us came and hung out and jammed...so we could go there too...i cant remember what the name of the place is tho so i will get back to every1 bout that

thursday would be a HUGE maybe for me.

but...

if i go, i would like to discuss with everyone there about our next bonfire. and since there looks to be so many san diego peeps now, for those that are willing to help, i might need to delegate some responsibilities to make it a little easier for me (the last two were pretty stressful for me).

the place is called juice-o-rama in national city...its right acroos the street from the national city golf course...next to hanaoka for all u south bay sushi eating people...hahahah

the place is called juice-o-rama in national city...its right acroos the street from the national city golf course...next to hanaoka for all u south bay sushi eating people...hahahah

man thats like 10 minutes away from me haha. funny ive never noticed the place.

man thats like 10 minutes away from me haha. funny ive never noticed the place.

yea, Uke-Wan-Ken00bie told me last week that he had talked to the owner one night and he said it was cool if we came and hung out and played...good for business and good for practice...an all-around win!!!!!!

Top Bottom