ROLL CALL!!! San Diego Ukers on UU!!!

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
ok i know theres another post from before, but i wanted to get a new current roll call since there seems to be a much bigger group of us here now. the colder months are just around the corner so we are due for having another SAN DIEGO REPRESENT!!! bonfire.

so basically, just acknowledge here in this thread that you are from san diego, where abouts in san diego, and if you are down to do some jammin SD stylee.

im thinking about sometime in november. a friday night (most of us "of age" individuals like to have our saturday nights free for the downtown madness) when i get a good head count, we'll make this mofo happen! and ill make a new thread about the get-together.

but for those that dont know:
1. all ages
2. bring a synthetic firelog (wood pallettes are illegal to burn)
3. no trouble makers
4. BYO food or set it up amongst yourselves if you wanna BBQ
5. no alcohol allowed (those that know... know)
6. no illegal drugs
7. dont forget to bring your ukes!
8. bring other instruments also, if you'd like. (percussions, guitars, brass, etc its all good)

more details will come when i can find a good date to set it up. be ready for mid november though!

Aaron
city heights

Dexter

Clairemont mesa blvd

uh, i can try to stop by after class if you guys are gonna be there late. lol :D

June! I'm in San Diego, in Normal Heights. I grew up in north county though, so this big city stuff is something I'm not used to. It'll be nice to go to meets though! A bonfire sounds great.

Joe S/ Scotty whichever...

Way north county. Lakewood/Long Beach. Always down for the UU meet ups.

rob cheta

national city

as long as i don't have work, i am IN! needa learn from all you pro uke-ers out here in sunny daygo :D

how's that for a post soobz?;)

this reminds me -- how we doin' on the video from last time ?? :D

hahaha does anyone have a firewire cable that they would like to donate to the cause? hahaha. i think that (and time) is the only thing keeping me from ripping the video.

ok so how does november 14, 2008 sound to everyone? its a friday. im usually off on fridays so i can get to the spot early and lay claim to it. but if someone else out there is willing to get out there even earlier to make sure that would be awesome.

its going to be at the same place we had the last bonfire. ill start working on pics of the area and other details as i have time to fit it in.

in the meantime, lemme know if this date is good for you.

Top Bottom