Cali Tour '08!! Days 4-6

The final days of the UU 2008 California Tour VIDEOS are finally up! What a way to end an epic journey.

Again, we can't thank the people who came out to see us enough. Everywhere we went in California, we were met with nothing but smiling, excited ukulele players with a passion for music and life. We're missing all of you guys already, and can't wait to get back there again.

Comments? Favorite moments? Spot yourself in the videos and just want to point out the timecode where you can be seen? Post away, and be happy!

Great memories. Time to start planning the next trip out to the mainland!

once again that was the most awesomest ukulele experience i have ever had.

and for all who dont know who i am. this is my cameo appearance in their video . . .

me.jpg

Thanks for the memories guys...it was good fun! :D

I'm on the 4:30 mark of day 4. Take a good look as this may be the ONLY time you will see me on camera playing!!!

Thanks for the memories guys...it was good fun! :D

I'm on the 4:30 mark of day 4. Take a good look as this may be the ONLY time you will see me on camera playing!!!

I think you mean day 6. No need to be humble, everybody knows you rip. :music:

Great videos, thanks for editing and getting us the highlights.

Quick question, in the Day 4 (San Diego) video, can someone please tell me the name of the song at 2:56? It's Aldrine, NukeDoc and Almost Islanders, love the song, but dont know the name!

Those were some fun videos to watch! I got one question though, who was the camera man during all that?

Great videos, thanks for editing and getting us the highlights.

Quick question, in the Day 4 (San Diego) video, can someone please tell me the name of the song at 2:56? It's Aldrine, NukeDoc and Almost Islanders, love the song, but dont know the name!

NukeDoc sent me over the info, the song is called "Safe and Sound".
Thanks ND!!

Top Bottom