Whats on your mind

AdamTheHobo

Reaction score
I thought i would start a thread on just random stuff or things you want to talk about or just a place to vent. So whats on ur mind.
ill go first

Snow sucks, its to cold i think im goin to move to cali or hawaii

for reals!? which side? i hope north side. i like it there. plus gotta break in my new board. :D

*sigh* i hate braces.

I'm currently anticipating my new tele... hahahaha

Right now I'm thinking about how am I going to get into my apartment when my girlfriend drove to work with my keys...:confused:

jump in through a window or brake the lock off

you'd get arrested here in Houston for that!

this weekend I am riding on a race track...in the rain! Supposedly we are going to get slammed with thunder and lightning and rain. I'm kinda nervous.

Hmmm. Do carnivorous plants feel pain? And is there something in hippie food that makes it smell all the same? (seriously, why does every health food store smell identical ...)

whats on my mind is I haven't been online in like 2 days and I've MISSED EVERYONE! *hugs*

Tax Rates, will the conforming rate change and when. FDA reg's on FHD's, the swells up and its raining so no water for me until I get my hep. shots finished. 401K realocation, how to time anything anymore. Why can I not play that stupid triple note, grr.

Tattooing. What I need to do to get to that next level. How to be the best at what I do.

Top Bottom