D-bag officer

Yeah I saw that one yesterday. And today, we have a new winner with a cop dumping a paraplegic off his wheelchair.

I read it on CNN then watched the video...IMO worse than the skateboard cop. This guy was TOTALLY helpless and got thrown so hard he broke two ribs.

http://www.break.com/index/cop-dumps-handicapped-person-on-floor.html

This is not a good week for the integrity of police departments.

i dont like cops. in general. i just dont like them. call me prejudice but thats just the way i grew up. ive been hassled more times than once for stuff that i was profiled for. but ive always been respectful of their duty and authority.

but

im also a person of reason and before passing judgement, i always try to analyze both sides of a situation.

first video. skaters. yeah that cop had no right to take the kid down like that. the kid was not being arrested, so there was no resisting. BUT i swear that kid needed a good beating. and im actually glad the cop put him in his place. too many kids these days just have absolutely no respect for ANYTHING and think they can bullsht their way through life. and it gets on my nerves. now, if it were a civilian that actually owned the property that these kids were skating on, instead of a uniformed officer, would it be as much of an issue if the guy put the kid on his ass?

second video. that was just plain stupid. but one thing got to me, is a quadriplegic not someone that lost the use of arms AND legs? this guy only lost mobiity from the chest down. so does that not make him a paraplegic?

I think the guy had limited movement in his upper body, with only partial control of his arms, so they considered him a quadraplegic. I'm not sure if that is the real definition, but I'll take their word for it. But then again, I read it on CNN, and they tend to sensationalize their headlines.

As for the skateboard cop, there was probably another side to the story. I wonder what would have happened if his friends weren't telling him to stop talking.

man, you guys must be following my local motorcycle threads! cuz we have both of those videos in the same thread, and about 200 comments on it.

what I said there was that the cop shouldn't have had to tell the kids twice not to skate there, but he shouldn't have laid his hands on him unless he was going to arrest him.

The other video is just sad and sick.

i dont like cops. in general. i just dont like them. call me prejudice but thats just the way i grew up. ive been hassled more times than once for stuff that i was profiled for. but ive always been respectful of their duty and authority.

but

im also a person of reason and before passing judgement, i always try to analyze both sides of a situation.

first video. skaters. yeah that cop had no right to take the kid down like that. the kid was not being arrested, so there was no resisting. BUT i swear that kid needed a good beating. and im actually glad the cop put him in his place. too many kids these days just have absolutely no respect for ANYTHING and think they can bullsht their way through life. and it gets on my nerves. now, if it were a civilian that actually owned the property that these kids were skating on, instead of a uniformed officer, would it be as much of an issue if the guy put the kid on his ass?

second video. that was just plain stupid. but one thing got to me, is a quadriplegic not someone that lost the use of arms AND legs? this guy only lost mobiity from the chest down. so does that not make him a paraplegic?

+1 .

Man, that Kid had a chance to be rich.

all he had to say was Dude one more time.
He would have had fame throughout the Nation.
And the cop would probably have hit him, and then he could sue the state.

Wow. Those are really messed up. I knew cops scared me for a reason. Don't get me wrong, I believe that most cops on the force are good men and women doing a great job, but then there are the ones who get a little drunk off the power...

Top Bottom