Week 25th 26th 27th 28th Season Of the Ukulele Contest

ukuloonie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has suggested or would like to take up the challenge for these up and coming weeks for the ukulele Contest. 25 26 27 28?

Am I right in thinking that Tootler is up for the 25th he has to confirm later on in the week, would anybody else like to take up the challenge for the following weeks 26 27 28?

Just trying to get the ball rolling
Thanks Guy for all who have participated it has been fun learning new songs and seeing the different styles of playing. I have learnt a lot about music and this past 6 months and I have got to know you fellow Ukulele players through these competitions
Thanks
Ukuloonie

Drew.

GT3T11 has expressed interest in week 25 if Tootler is unable to work things out,
if he does then GT3T11 can help with week 26

GT3T11 has expressed interest in week 25 if Tootler is unable to work things out,
if he does then GT3T11 can help with week 26

I'm definitely OK for the 25th season.

great we have 25th 26th and 29th organized woo hoo
thanks very much tootler Gt and 29 moons;)
week 27th and 28th are free for now

If we can keep this going until mid-September, I can take a week then. Like maybe the 31st Season.

Amazing. Another five weeks of good times ahead. Thanks, all!

(As soon as another good prize falls in my lap, I'll host another week.)

I have a great idea for a season, but am slammed with work for the foreseeable future. I'm hoping I'll be able to slip in around Season 35 or so.

Season 35! How awesome is that?! Christian, you are the man!

Ukuloonie or someone else...I would appreciate if someone continues a link with all the songs and bonus!! Thanks in advance

Top Bottom