Let's hear it for Ukuloonie!

GinnyT11

Reaction score
Thanks, Drew, for the smooth way you've become a kind of contest coordinator for the Seasons.

It's helped a lot that you created a thread with all the playlists for each Season contest. And the sign-up thread has been a big draw for getting more people involved.

Applause!

WootWoot!!! Yay for volunteerism!!!

From me, a hearty round of applause for both Drew's work as an organizer and for the music he's shared with his fellow Seasonistas---a real inspiration!!

way to go, Drew, would you mind taking over my yard work and housekeeping, also?
Actually, my wife is off to Portland this weekend and I could do with a babysitter...

Amen to that, thank you Drew!

Aww shucks guys
Thanks I just saw something that needed doing and I did.
Ginny also helped with suggestions too.
Thanks for your kind comments

(p.s Chrimes {whispery voice} I'm not allowed out of the country,soon though I have to pay a ransom
then I can leave.)

Last edited:
Drew! Thanks so much for all the time you've invested in getting all these seasons in one place and organizing the sing up for future seasons! This will surely keep this crazy thing going. I raise my glass to you sir.

hip-hip-hooray! Thanks.

what they said and more, loons. i thought it was a little too magical how everyone knew how to run things so smoothly. turns out it was YOU all along!
thanks for everything.

Thanks again for your kind words
I have learned a lot from Ukulele Underground
The magic of the Internet and the Ukulele combined is awesome
You guys are great and especially the wonderful ladies too.
Thanks again

seemed to have missed this thread..... and I heartily agree with all that's been said, Drew - your organizational empowerment is going to facilitate keeping this going for the full 52 weeks, I think.... there were I few weeks there where I was worried no one was going to step forward. Your 'sign up sheet' thread has taken care of that and your playlist compiling will help us remember this year in future Seasons to come! Thanks!

I want to bump this up because Drew's doing a lot (YAY!) to gather ideas and help the Seasons function better.

And I hope a moderator will move this thread to the Seasons subsection.

Top Bottom