Circle of Fifths

DogBisquit

Reaction score
attachment.php

I have not seen this information displayed this way. I believe it shows the relationship between the tones more concisely. I developed this about a year ago and my nephew has been encouraging me to let it loose into the wild, so here it is.

I am interested in your reactions or corrections. Understand that I am not an expert in music theory and still consider myself a rank amateur musician. It is copyrighted using Creative Commons Share Alike, so feel free to share, use, alter, or whatever, in a non-commercial way.

I am not sure how to make this larger, so here are a couple links to the image. The PDF doesn't seem to preview well, but it downloads fine.

MediaFire PDF
MediaFire GIF

I've done a lot of research on the Circle of Fifths, including those UU posts. Jim's is a new find. Thanks!

It is often displayed with the relative minor. This representation shows the relationship between the major and minor chords, without counting around the circle. I just can't believe I've never seen a chart like this.

Last edited:
This is a nice layout. I don't think I've seen the minor chords like this. Thanks!!

Top Bottom