SD Uke Jam the 3rd Coverage...

BUGOY

Reaction score
and here we go!
UkeJam01.jpg

UkeJam02.jpg

UkeJam03.jpg

UkeJam04.jpg

fellas and gals... i just wanted to say one big MAHALO to everyone that came and made this night as fun as it was! overall over 30 people came last night. and most of them were new first timers.

highlights:
wearymicrobe... strumming till his fingers wanted to fall off... all five minutes of it! hahaha
food... can you believe that the barbecue was done by a chick? all together now... thank you, geneva.
ke leo... the burgers were the hotness!
bigg... thanks for the malasadas. down to the last one. broke da mout, cuz!
kathleen badaar... gurl you can sang!
mcarreon... thank for bring such a big group. you guys are all so talented!
the soobz... you made it with the dogs! you da man!
dafamcallsmebj... thanks for bringin the barbie and hangin out with me early
ALDRINE... thanks for giving us a call to say aloha. it really makes a difference when you do that. trust me.
and to everybody that came, brought something, jammed, and got home safely... THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

what a night!

obtw... if anyone else took any pics, please feel free to host them and post them here on this thread. im sure a lot of people would appreciate being able to download them to use in their MYSPACE right?

and if you took any video, we would love to see it! post the link on this thread please!

Man you guys never cease to amaze me. The SD meet ups always look off the hook! Thanks to Arvin for organizing and everyone for coming out and making it a great meet up. One day the 3 of us will make it up to come to one of these.

Top Bottom