Oahu Get Together - December 2008

Dino

Reaction score
Hey Gang,
I hear that Aldrine and Ryan will be in town around mid December so I'm going to put together a gathering on Friday December 19. Aldrine and Ryan may show up depending on their schedule. Location and Time to be posted soon. Check your calendars and free up that day. Aloha, Dino

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin

No
-----------------------

Maybe
-----------------------

Awesome Dino! I hope we can make it

Ah man is anybody going to be around waikiki during easter?I hope if the good lord is willing I will be there easter time arriving the 5th april till then 12th.Give me shout.Mahalo

Hey Gang,
I hear that Aldrine and Ryan will be in town around mid December so I'm going to put together a gathering on Friday December 19. Aldrine and Ryan may show up depending on their schedule. Location and Time to be posted soon. Check your calendars and free up that day. Aloha, Dino

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Dustin (kaneohe til the end)

No
-----------------------

Maybe
-----------------------

im thinking aloha tower, kaka'ako park, ala moana park. also time wise, so others still in school can make it, maybe something like 2:00pm-ish. just my suggestions

Ah man is anybody going to be around waikiki during easter?I hope if the good lord is willing I will be there easter time arriving the 5th april till then 12th.Give me shout.Mahalo

its one bus ride away bro, no worries

Guess who is done with finals by then? Oh yeah. That's right. Me. I'll be there. :)

I hope Aldrine and Ryan can make it too. I don't believe I've met Ryan before, just Aldrine and Aaron.

And if I go, I guess Meagan may be coming with me too. Haha guess I'm driving to mililani, then driving back into town and once more back to mililani...then back to town to take myself home...good thing gas is cheap now.

Locationwise, I'm partial to Kakaako or Ala Moana or anywhere with abundant free parking.

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------

Maybe
-----------------------

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------

Maybe
-----------------------
If uncle Dean flies me out for christmas.

How convenient! I'm on my way to Kauai for my cousin's wedding on the 20th. I arrive in Honolulu at 12:30 on the 19th. I'll see if I can change my connecting flight.

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------

Maybe
-----------------------
If uncle Dean flies me out for christmas.

I guess I'll have a fund raiser selling chilli-moco's to raise the air fare!

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------
Jimmy

Maybe
-----------------------

I realise I live on the wrong side of the world, but I'ma keep hoping for some day ;)

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Justin
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------
Jimmy

Maybe
-----------------------
Bob ( Acabo'oe )

I'll see what I can do. I'd really like to be there and hang with my fellow Hawai'i Ukers, wanna meet Aldrine and Ryan too.
Lemme know when a deffinate time and place has ben decided on.
Aloha
Bob

Yes
-----------------------
Dino
Dustin (kaneohe til the end)
Kaneohe til the end's little bro n his friends from moanalua
Experiment Jon

No
-----------------------
Jimmy

Maybe
-----------------------
Bob ( Acabo'oe )

Okay gang. I've been trying to think of some places we could go to. Here's some:

Aloha Tower Marketplace (we can get that GOOD coffee drink)
Ward Warehouse (on the stairs by the stage)
Starbucks at Ward & Auahi
Honolulu Zoo (out on the front lawn)(parking might be junk though)

As far as time goes: maybe 2:30 to whenever. No can see/fingers too sore to play/voice to stained to sing...

Thoughts?.............

Okay gang. I've been trying to think of some places we could go to. Here's some:

Aloha Tower Marketplace (we can get that GOOD coffee drink)
Ward Warehouse (on the stairs by the stage)
Starbucks at Ward & Auahi
Honolulu Zoo (out on the front lawn)(parking might be junk though)

As far as time goes: maybe 2:30 to whenever. No can see/fingers too sore to play/voice to stained to sing...

Thoughts?.............

time sounds good, i wont have to bum a ride off anyone. EJ was saying somewhere w/ free parking would be good. what about Kapi'olani park?

From Moanalua?! I got a bunch of friends from there. Nice to hear you're spreadin the word and gettin more people to come. The more the merrier.

yea, my brother goes there. he said all of his friends play all of your songs. but theyre also too chicken to join the forums. theyre really good though.

My family and I are gonna 4 sure be at Kapiolani park near the band stand on the 14th around noon to see Jake play.
I say this, b/c I am not sure if I'll be able to make it on the 19th.
If n e 1 is down for a mini hang out before the big one on the 19th, then lemme know.
Aloha
Bob

Top Bottom