San Jose Meet-Up! This Sunday Dec. 21st!

dinkadink

Reaction score
It's that time again! Big San Jose Ukulele Fun!!

This time around I had to extend the time frame because we have SO much planned, I couldn't fit it all into just four hours.

We will have our regular awesome performers: Ed, Alex, James, Eric and the rest of the crew; Mr. Fabulous- RussBuss, Young, and everyone else that steps to the mic.

SPECIAL ADDITION TO THE LINE UP!!! DOMINATOR!! We are so very excited to meet Dom in person and hear him play up close and personal!

I also have a special performance scheduled by a local San Jose Ukulele instructor, Rodney Takahashi, and his students- kids and adults! This should be a big treat for all!

I will also have a few fun giveaways! Jay, The Poor House Bistro owner, will be giving away some food and drink gift certificates. Rodney has some gift certificates for free uke lessons! And our local Uke Store, Ukulele Source, has graciously given a gift certificate for the giveaway. And our very own Ukulele Underground has sent us a whole bunch of stickers so we can all properly represent!

And the biggest giveaway of all: A UKULELE!!!!! We will be selling raffle tickets at the event for this Ukulele giveaway. I will post more information later this week about the uke and the raffle ticket price.

Here's the info:

Sunday, Dec. 21st

NOON to 8pm

The Poor House Bistro
91 S. Autumn St.
San Jose

Lets get a roll call going! I can't wait to see all of you!
-Heather

yay, thanks for organizing this Heather! the san jose jam just gets bigger and better each time. Dominator? no way!

Russell, yes I plan to be there this time. Wanted to make the last one but just couldn't pull it off. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Russell, yes I plan to be there this time. Wanted to make the last one but just couldn't pull it off. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

so glad you can make it. you're going to love the kona beer specials!

oh and this...
IMG_5914.jpg

if i dont work, i will try and make this. i have missed so many meet ups and havent been on my game by organizing any.

i will check my schedule

wow...sounds awesome...looking forward to meeting the dominator...i am going to see the leonardo exhibit at the tech museum at 2pm so i will drop by after...hopefully early enough to catch some performances...

I really want to go to this one... but, I haven't finished my holiday shopping and driving from SF makes it pretty much an all day affair. Sigh... We'll see.

(I even have another parody almost ready to perform...)

Heather, what are the raffle tickets raising money for (besides a uke to giveaway)?

Count me in. It'll be my first meet up...so.....haha

Can't wait to see you guys there =D

gahhh i wanted to go :( but the mountain is calling and i need to snowboard@!

Kyle, you must get your priorities straight my friend ;). You could be playing your ukulele, drinking good ale and risk falling down and breaking a leg or go snow boarding in the cold sierras and risk breaking a leg :eek:. Just joking with ya. Have a great time. Should be plenty of powder.

sick! might be able to make it after all! moved the snowboarding up to tomorrow since its gonna storm sunday

Mo' inFO and Giveaways!!!

Hey Guys!!! We will be selling raffle tickets for a bunch of goodies, including a brand new glossy Ohana Soprano (with case) generously donated by Ukulele Source in San Jose. Pics to follow.

The raffle tickets will be $5. And we will be donating any funds we raise to Ukes For Kids.

Here are the goodies!

- Poor House Bistro Food Vouchers
- Free Uke Lessons with Rodney Takahashi (www.ukulelejams.com)
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Ukulele Source (www.ukulelesource.com)
- Two UKULELE Tshirts (pic below) (www.ukulelesource.com)
- A UKULELE Coffee Mug (pic below) (www.ukulelesource.com)
- OHANA SOPRANO UKULELE WITH CASE (pics below)

So buy a bunch of raffle tickets for your chance to win these great prizes, and give a little back to a wonderful program- Ukes For Kids.

We are going to have so much fun tomorrow!

See you all there!!

(sorry for the crappy pictures. I was in a rush and took them with my phone)

l_a65beb7f58ae47328a567538868ca42c.jpg

l_b30c07fc7e20408aa55e72dc27ced9a3.jpg

l_095ed710836c48f692c852432ed0855e.jpg

l_22b7c43647484c3bb5756538ba58fc5c.jpg

Top Bottom