Soooo...what are you bringing to the session on Sunday March 17th?

DaleR

Reaction score
Pipes, tin whistle, bodhran, banjo, mando, flute, harp, guitar.....or uke?!;)

St. Patrick's Day....what are you bringing to the session???!!!

Played my uke with other musicians, including my wife at the Java River (Montevideo MN) St. Pat's day celebration.

Cool! I played highland smallpipes, tin whistle, spoons and on the bar...I used my bodhran tipper, much to everyones amazement. A most blessed feast day for sure, it was!

And here we got again this year! I have the big pipes and the small pipes ready to go for Monday. Might just stick to big pipes this year, as I have a paid gig....been a while since I played on The Feast Day and I look forward to it!

I'll be cooking the dinner for over 300 at my Church. Irish grandmothers ask me for my corned beef recipe (the secret..I don't boil it). Also having potatoes, cabbage, carrots, soda bread, and dessert. Otherwise, I'd be on the stage with my new bodhran.

Odd that you mention that, as to my immediate right in my studio at school is my bodhran, to use with the kids today! Chieftains 9 on my laptop...

after playing for four hours and earning well over $100 an hour doing it, I settled down at my local haunt for a nice steak dinner! it was my slava after all and I am allowed red meat, so I took advantage of it...

Top Bottom