Song Help Request Canon rock opinion!

tsudawuda

Reaction score
I dont need tabs. Just an opinion. If you dont know what Canon Rock is, its on youtube.
My question is, with the backtrack playing, would Canon Rock on the uke sound better slow, like JerryC's version, or fast like the others? I got a lot of the song down but i dont know how i should fill the rest. I tried many possibilities but I think I been working on it too long and I need a rest. This song is not easy to transpose to uke.

Woah. You transposed it? All I've been doing is playing the parts with the bottom 4 guitar strings on the ukulele straight. And as for your question, I liked the JerryC original version better than any of the covers (many of which are sped up recordings anyway.) When you finish, could you share some of the important riffs?

When I mean slow i meant simplified, while fast would be the new versions. But Im sure you already knew that.
Wellaz, Im done with the first half. I made it half simple picking and half faster picking. Now the next part of the song is gonna be hard.

Top Bottom