Tottenham Hotspur FC

ArtfulDodger

Reaction score
Any Spurs fans (soccer team) here? :worship:

I'm always up for a chat about North London's finest with anyone willing to sing their praises with me.

I'm not a Spurs fan but you are playing my team on Saturday, I hope we can get something out of the game but honestly I think you will be too good for us, great to see some more Brits on here, I have made a lot of friends worldwide through UU, will you be coming down to Swansea for the game ArtfulDodger?

Spurs isn't my club either, but I love to watch them play. I love what they've done with their squad and their style of play the last several seasons and I usually end up pulling for them - unless they're up against Liverpool. What Gareth Bale did to Inter Milan a few years ago in the Champions League is still one of the most exciting things I've ever seen in a football match - he's growing into an amazing player.

Yep - a good win on Saturday against Swansea with Bale scoring again and on good form :nana:
Haven't managed to see them at all this season apart from on tv but when I lived in North London I was a regular at White Hart Lane. I was born and raised in the shadow of their stadium (literally!) and as a schoolboy I had a paper round delivering the daily newspapers to manager Bill Nicholson (envy of my school I was!). Some great memories there - Greaves, Mackay, Jennings, Ardilles, Gazza, Klinsmann... ah I could go on forever like this!

Forest fan here ..... So I'll just get my coat :D
-:rotfl: Spurs have been through bad patches too so I sympathise.

Villa fan here. ....breathing a sigh of relief to have avoided relegation. It's hard to watch the games as they are so late at night or too early in the morning. I do love Syd FC :cool:

Top Bottom