Official Bay Area Meet Up *read 1st post for updates*

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
****EDIT*** THIS FIRST POST WILL ALWAYS BE CHANGED FOR EVERY MEET UP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Final Edit August 1st 2009 meet up.*

The Bay Area Meet Up will be at the Aloha Festival in SF. Bring your Ukulele, song songs, something to drink, some nice clothes to wear (including an UkuleleUnderground shirt if you have one), and a whole bunch of energy.

More information about the Aloha Fest itself, check right here and read up.

Meeting Time: meet up around 11ish or noon(no set meeting time, get there when you get there. we will all be enjoying the great times)

parking is $7, so if you wish to meet up with some people and caravan over, thats probably a best idea.

-Fred

Last edited:
I live in SF, but work down the Penninsula so I can't make it on a work day. How about a weekend in Golden Gate Park? But, then we would have to compete with all the drummers...

cool, my first post! i'm dyin to get on a jam session! there are a lot of uke players up where i live (vallejo, american canyon), but i'm too bashful to try an befriend any of them.

my spring break is the last week of march, but any weekend meet, i'd be down, jus lemme know in advanced so i can get the time off!

edit: im a total newb... takin lessons, but not entirely satisfied with my instructor's direction.

cool, my first post! i'm dyin to get on a jam session! there are a lot of uke players up where i live (vallejo, american canyon), but i'm too bashful to try an befriend any of them.

my spring break is the last week of march, but any weekend meet, i'd be down, jus lemme know in advanced so i can get the time off!

edit: im a total newb... takin lessons, but not entirely satisfied with my instructor's direction.

i live in Martinez, just across the bridge from you. March 22nd is the date so far bro. hope to see you there

If any of you bay area uke players would like to have some high quality recording done of your work, let me know. I'll do it for free (or you could buy me dinner...) and have access to some excellent gear. I'm in the Berkeley/Oakland area. We could also use the studio as a practice space.

PM me if you're interested and we can talk details.

fred- ima try an make it fa shua. i'll prolly be in fob central (daly city) wid the gf, so i'll prolly jus take bart up. jus gotta keep mah fingas crossed that my manager gives me the time off...

u got a head count yet?

ah shiat. jus realized the switch to fri... i'll see wut i can do. my manager is pretty pschycotic when it comes to requesting time off.

i'll keep u posted bruh

so i went to the Berkley Ukulele Club today and met Mike DaSilva.

some of the people at that club might come and jam with us.

any other people willing to come?

Roll Call:
Fred Miu
IamRobbyah
JoesphBautista

so i went to the Berkley Ukulele Club today and met Mike DaSilva.

some of the people at that club might come and jam with us.

any other people willing to come?

Roll Call:
Fred Miu
IamRobbyah
JoesphBautista

How many people go to the meeting? I didn't get a chance to make it tonight.

how often do they meet in berkeley?? maybe one of these days i'll try to make it up. nice something vid too fred

Top Bottom