Song Help Request Bandito Tyler - TAB Posted

Dominator

Reaction score
Ok folks. It's ready. Aldrine and I spoke this afternoon and squared up a couple of last minute details to complete the tab. I've included some "Performance Notes" to describe a little about the muting techniques Aldrine uses in the B Section. So just pop on over to Dominator Ukulele Tabs and download away.

I hope you enjoy the tab. Between this one and Edmund's you will have everything you need to tackle this one. It was really fun working directly with Aldrine and I look forward to doing it more in the future.
Dominator

Last edited:
Awesome job Dominator!

I love that pic! Hahahaha. I'm such a short dark kid compared to you ya? Hahaha. I had an awesome time jamming some tunes with you. I gotta work on my solos man... it's hard to keep up with you :D

To everyone else, enjoy the TABS! It's a nice piece of work and once you guys got it down... show us a vid! :D

wow! and you just released some new tabs fairly recently. thanks for the hard work dominator, your contributions to the uke community are very much appreciated :)

I gotta work on my solos man... it's hard to keep up with you :D

Aldrine, you are too funny man. You smoked me when we were trading back and forth to Europa and I never even got off the ground with Breezin. I'm the one that should be doing the practicing :(. There's never seems to be enough time.

Aldrine, you are too funny man. You smoked me when we were trading back and forth to Europa and I never even got off the ground with Breezin. I'm the one that should be doing the practicing :(. There's never seems to be enough time.

Nah I could feel all the guitar influences in your playing. Also, the maturity in your style is something that can only be achieved with lots of time and experience... which is something I lack.

Youse the man Dom :cool:

maan you guys should've recorded the jam session. i'd love to see that. oh well, thanks for the tabs though! great work as always

How come theres no tab for that picking intro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWy7mW6MmEs

I imagine it's because the intro is seen to be something separate from the main piece, a bit more heartfelt and something the artist just comes up with on the stop (like Jake S Gently Weeps). Most people prefer to make up their own intro, having said that I do almost know Jake's intro, I'm not good enough to make anything up yet!

Top Bottom