New Art for Uke T- Shirts!

SeaArtNancy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone- Glad to join the shameless party! I had mentioned a while ago that I'm starting to create ukulele inspired art for my new t shirt line...this is the first design- "Ukulele Monk Seal"
I'll be printing this on light colored short sleeve men's t shirts in March,SM-3XL- feel free to contact me at blauersart@hotmail.com for more info!
Big Uke hugs to you all!
Nancy

Attachments

• UkuleleMonkSealDrawSM.jpg
    UkuleleMonkSealDrawSM.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 181
Absolutely gorgeous!

That uke looks like a Moore Bettah Ukulele. Unless you got his permission, I would think a more generic uke pic would be appropriate.

Looks pretty generic to me, the uke design that is. Awesome art.

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing future designs. Nice work.

PS: I like black t-shirts also.

Thanks so much everyone! And I will run it by Chuck before the art goes any further...(if anything-the seal has some good taste in ukes!) it's in a stage where I can easily change/alter the art.
Once I go forward with this and say 6 other designs I'll be sure to let you all know and would like to work out a discount for UU members and a percentage donation to the UU site!
Thanks again for your enthusiasm with my first step to my own small business- more to come!!!

I just love that!!!! Each song version is amazing!!!! I'll start working on that for an open mike night! Thanks again!!!!

I want one with a dog playing. My final two interests at this stage of my long life are dogs and uke. People own lots of dogs. Might not be a bad idea to combine the two.

Hi Icelander 53, I'd be glad to create a drawing just for you-of your dog playing your uke, drop me a note and I'll be glad to discuss this further! All the best!

So, how far are we from the four-uke-playing octopus?

S/He could play all four common sizes!

Hi Pootsie! That's on my drawing board now! :)))) I also might make a UAS version of that too! I'll post him later this week!
Have an awesome day!

Can't wait to see it. Or wear it! Will shirts be available soon? I have a bday coming and some family members that need gift ideas :D

Top Bottom