'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
ZOMG, great season but I'm so mad they took away Donna's memory. It's like in English class how they tell you never to make a "..And then I woke up" story. This is kind of like that - all this history and POOF! gone. :/

Plus David Tennant is leaving at the end of the next season so there's a new Doctor coming up and the only Torchwood coming up is a 5 part Special mini-series.

That said, I do have to say that Donna wasn't my favorite companion in the series so far. But then I don't think they quite figured out her character and how to use her until the end of her run.

yes that indeed pissed me off too. i actually liked donna A LOT. slightly more than rose... and A HELL Of a lot more than martha.
SPOILER BELOW

i just had a real big problem with the end when rose was sent off with the "other" doctor. i thought that was a cheap ending, just to making everyone happy except for the "real" doctor so to say...

there isn't going to be a season this year (for the UK) but they will start in 2010. I think they said they are making 3 specials for this year?

the christmas one already aired. it was pretty funny.

i just had a real big problem with the end when rose was sent off with the "other" doctor. i thought that was a cheap ending, just to making everyone happy except for the "real" doctor so to say...

It doesn't work like that! Theenk about eet...
  • Martha chooses to go
  • Rose has other Doctor
  • Donna has to back to her boring life which he doesn't like and doesn't know she met the Doctor
Everyone has something except the Doctor and Donna. It's sad, really.

I hart David Tennant and will miss him... But let's hope the feature length stuff is good!

sMALL SPOILERS BELOW

I finally watched this ep last night. Overall, I liked it. I really appreciate that the new series shows the huge impact the Doctor has on his companions. I didn't like this new Sarah Jane Smith though. I guess the computer, the sun warp crystal (or whatever it was) and her son are from another TV show, but it all seemed a bit much for me.

But, I really REALLY lilked the old Sarah - smart but melancholy.

Top Bottom