old school games

who here still plays the old games like road rash, legend of zelda, secret of mana, super smash bro(n64) or anything else

i cant afford thoughs new systems so i chill with old school
anyone with me

sorry man but the new systems took over a lot of lives.

but i still play perfect dark for 64.

i still play the original UFC game on Dreamcast. And i like the old skool soul calibur, who cares about the new people. And yea 2d mario, sonic, road rash was my favorite. Brick game, any 2d scroller airplane game is cool with me too.

No I never had that game, but I did play it. That Running pad was NUTS. I remember when I was smalll all the little kids took turn jamming their feet into that pad.

i remember going to my cousin's house playing his NES. i was too young to remember much games. I watched my brothers play SNES games like final fantasy 6 (or 3 when it first came out here in the US), chrono trigger, also played some secret of mana. I had a genesis though, played sonic, gunstar heroes, battletoads and double dragon, etc. man.... thats when games were more than just about graphics. good times, good times

anyone ever played mario bros? not super mario, the one where you kill all the enemies by flipping them then kicking them.

Yoshi's Island is pretty G.

anyone ever played mario bros? not super mario, the one where you kill all the enemies by flipping them then kicking them.

are u talking about mario bros. 2? where luigi jumps ridiculously high, toad is super fast, princess peach can fly with her dress, and mario umm he has no special powers haha.

Excuse me as I take a trip in the "way back machine"...

Pitfallbox.jpg

Coleco_Pitfall.png

That's right, in 1982 it was all about the ATARI 2600.

Commodore 64 was all the rage back in my early childhood. I did download an emulator so I could play Rockstar Ate My Hamster and World Games again. Classics.

I just recently completed the original Zelda again. Props to mee~ okay... maybe not hahah.

I also still play:
Secret of Mana
Final Fantasy 3
Super Puzzle fighter 2 turbo
Mario 3
Mario World (ya gotta give it up for the purple yoshi, and his flying goodness)
Street fighter 2

Many others... I just can't think of any more atm...

Haha, geez. I think you guys are giving a lot of leeway here on what is being considered "old school."

Try this on for size. Boyee. (need plugin)

I wish I still had my original NES console. I still frequent http://www.nintendo8.com/ for my needs.

its funny...
my firends and i were just talking about oregan trail the other day...
man...
im all about sega genesis...
putting the sonic two cartridge in the sonic and knuckles cartridge was the best...
playin sonic 2 with knuckles!!!
yeah

800px-Atari2600a.JPG

Each 2600 came with an AUTHENTIC faux wood panel and a Black & White/ Color switch. Does it get any better?

Top Bottom