::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new family member, Mike! Sounds like you have a good girl that will be a quick learner!

That's funny. I almost didn't graduate because of girl's pants too!

Ditto's
Zippered front to back jeans
"sailor" button jeans

(I need a moment)

My daughter just started learning cursive. A lot of schools have eliminated it. I am glad she is learning it. I was going to teach her if it wasn't taught at her school.

James calls it scribble scrabble writing.

My daughter just started learning cursive. A lot of schools have eliminated it. I am glad she is learning it. I was going to teach her if it wasn't taught at her school.

I read that cursive was being taken off the curriculum. We were required to write in cursive in middle school.

Yes, he loves it. I've been showing him for a while now whenever he asks.

I taught Naomi how to write her first name only. I was hesitant to teach her much because I didn't know what font the teacher was going to use. I didn't want her to get bad habits before they got started. I could have asked her teacher what font (script, whatever it's called) that she was going to teach, but I figured we would just focus on current schoolwork. This has been a rough school year for her.

It's really snowing good. I took the dog out, earlier, and there was about a half inch on the ground. I know that's not a lot but I had been outside 2 hours earlier and there was nothing (except the last remnants of a snow drift from the last snow we had).

Depending on which weatherman I listen to, we're expecting 8 to 15 inches of snow Sunday night and into Monday morning....

Depending on which weatherman I listen to, we're expecting 8 to 15 inches of snow Sunday night and into Monday morning....

This morning, the weatherman said we would get 2-4 inches between now and tomorrow. But Frankie says 20-30 centimeters.

Darn it! I need a snow day (or three) and all we're gonna get is rain . . .

LIFE ISN'T FAIR!!

Yeah, I know. Get over it. I'm totally wiped out from this week. I'm going to bed.

I think tonight, I will change the strings on my uke for the first time. They are sounding dull and I can feel little grooves on the undersides, from the frets. I've had a new pack for a while. I'm kind of nervous since it will be the first time. I've only changed out guitar strings. The bridge is totally different than what I'm use to.
I hate changing strings. Good luck.

Seriously?? Weird. It is beautiful.

Yes! Seriously. It's like famous! I haven't started a uke board because I haven't done any pinning in many months (since before I started playing uke).

We'll we brought Bella home today. She is such a sweet dog, but not at all trained. She's about a year and a half. I let her roam when we got home and she went after and caught a chicken, the bright side is she let it go when I got close and rolled over. I think the chicken lived, but not sure where it is. She's slept about half the day, I think the poor thing was a little stressed at the shelter. I have her on the deck within eyesight and she is very chill, content to be outside in the quiet. One odd thing, she never makes a sound, hasn't barked or whined once. Very mellow for such a young dog. I get the impression most of her life she was tied up outside and ignored.
Please, oh please, keep her. It sounds like she NEEDS you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom