::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use my six-string while you are here if you like.

But then I'll want one more than I do already.

I just like the fullness of them. The 8 string was too much. I thought I wanted an 8string but then last time I was in Hawaii I played a bunch of them. I liked the six and five stringed instruments much better.

I've gotten my lawn mowed. Now my hands and wrists are sore. Still not as bad as SHE, though. SHE has been overdoing it since her knee surgery. Now she's in pain head to toe and doesn't know why.

Cleopatra, Queen of Denial.

I'm with you - it's so hard to read all the prep plans for UWC. I wish I was going to be there. UWC 2011 with you was a hoot - I still crack up when I think of your bathroom performance.

Yeah, I'm glad I was there in 2011 with E and Matt and Jon and Ramon and Don and Rafe and Eller and the other PoHos who did not make it last year...
We'll all meet up again.
It *IS* tough to know you guys are all going to have such a blast in a couple of weeks. It is just motivation to make sure I don't miss another one!

I've gotten my lawn mowed. Now my hands and wrists are sore. Still not as bad as SHE, though. SHE has been overdoing it since her knee surgery. Now she's in pain head to toe and doesn't know why.

Cleopatra, Queen of Denial.

Of course there's no profit in pointing this out to her. So I'm keeping my opinion to myself.

I wasn't so happy ten minutes ago munching on carrots because I was hungry.

I like munching on carrots. I eat them almost every day.

If I could just stop eating Frozen Custard I would be super thin! :D

Queen is on my list of faves. That is one band where the music is on par with the vocals. All round amazing music.

One of the ways you know they are amazing is you pretty much NEVER hear Queen covers.

That being said, I was playing Killer Queen last night. I really wanted to trot it out at UWC last year, and I did play it for Tina (I learned it for her season but never made a video) but it was not quite ready for Prime Time.
I *WILL* get it though!

I am really enjoying using asterisks for emphasis today!

The Camino Frances from St Jean Pied de Port. About 800 clicks. In rough terms I'm planning 35 days to do the 31 day schedule.

It kind of hard to define the "whole thing." There's an English Way that begins in England then ferries to costal Spain. The Portuguese Way, naturally enough, begins in Portugal. There's a German Way, Primitive Way, and more. More than a dozen recognized routes.

To get the pilgrim's Compostela you must walk at least the last 100km. If on a bike, horse, or donkey it's the last 200km.
You could carry a lot of WHAFF-les if you rode a donkey!

You had pretty advanced musical taste for a three year old.

A babysitter in 1970 or 1971 took me to a Yes concert when I was 3 or 4. I don't really remember it, but I totally love their music and have since I was little!

But then I'll want one more than I do already.

I just like the fullness of them. The 8 string was too much. I thought I wanted an 8string but then last time I was in Hawaii I played a bunch of them. I liked the six and five stringed instruments much better.

Me too! My fantasy MB (CR, Hoffmann, LFdM, etc.) is five string.

Caught up!

Rafe Report:
Tonight - not going out (Nanilei still recovering) probably grocery shopping
Tomorrow - Not going to Alika's house for Yakiniku (Nanilei can't eat Yakiniku yet)
Sunday - RACE DAY! Watching F1 at Monaco, Indy 500, maybe some of the Coca-Cola 600, maybe grill some burgers and make loco moco
Monday - Beach? I hope?

A babysitter in 1970 or 1971 took me to a Yes concert when I was 3 or 4. I don't really remember it, but I totally love their music and have since I was little!

That's how I saw Led Zepplin. I stayed overnight at a friend's house and his parents took us to see Led Zepplin without telling my parents we were going (I wouldn't have been able to go). I was not allowed to hang out with that kid any more but he ended up moving shortly after that any how. It must have been between the summer between 8th grade and high school.

Yup, tiny hot red peppers like they use in kung pao chicken. I *LOVE* Korean chicken, lots of places have it on the menu here. Just chew carefully!

FYI, real korean chicken doesn't have seeds. It's made with a korean pepper flakes that ground very fine. You never see seeds in them.

You had pretty advanced musical taste for a three year old.

Well, I listened to whatever my parents and older sister listened to. My sister is 9 years older than me. I'm the middle child. I obviously wasn't seeking out Queen when I was three, but I'm certain it was on in my environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom