::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a full weekend off work and so far it has been great! Last night I had a small get together with friends and some of the guys I used to live with. This morning I slept in and Jenna cleaned my room for me. :D I made french toast for my roommate and guests and then I went to uke club.

Tonight I am just going to enjoy having the house to myself. Tomorrow I may go to Kings island and I have a banjo concert at 630.

I feel so spoiled. Life is good. :D

Sounds fabulous. You deserved to be spoiled every now and then.

I've been reading the gardening forums. Now I want a hibiscus for my yard.

I love those! I drew a picture of one, a few years ago and auctioned it off for charity. I think where I live, I'd hAbe to bring it indoors for winter.

I have a full weekend off work and so far it has been great! Last night I had a small get together with friends and some of the guys I used to live with. This morning I slept in and Jenna cleaned my room for me. :D I made french toast for my roommate and guests and then I went to uke club.

Tonight I am just going to enjoy having the house to myself. Tomorrow I may go to Kings island and I have a banjo concert at 630.

I feel so spoiled. Life is good. :D

I miss going to Kings Island. I use to go every year. I can't ride the roller coasters, anymore. I don't think my neck could take it. But I could probably ride everything at the water park. There's still a water park, right? Water World?

Ooh I want one!!! Maybe those are the ones I seen at walmart for $20, last week!

Rose of Sharon, a close woody stemmed cousin, have hibiscus like flowers and are hardy too. I have some growing in my yard. I keep reading they self sow like crazy. Hasn't happened for me. YMMV. It would be a good alternative if you can't find hardy hibiscus in your area.

Yes! I love that song! The other one is Try Again. Another one of her hits. I love all of her music. I almost did Rock the Boat for this week's Season...but I figured it may offend folks, so I decided not to. That's what got me interested in learning the other two.

If at first you don't succeed... You can dust it off and try again...

I like Aaliyah too. It's a shame we lost her so early.

I'd gladly do the rap for you. Too bad we don't live closer!

My Facebook friends have been overall supportive and full of rainbows. I've only noticed 2 friends add the cross over their profile and the people I would expect to express their opinions stayed silent.

I think I have more friends than I realized against gay marriage, but only two who are posting hateful messages

Rose of Sharon, a close woody stemmed cousin, have hibiscus like flowers and are hardy too. I have some growing in my yard. I keep reading they self sow like crazy. Hasn't happened for me. YMMV. It would be a good alternative if you can't find hardy hibiscus in your area.

I have 2 Rose of Sharons in my front yard. They do self seed, pretty bad. They mess the grass up!

I'd gladly do the rap for you. Too bad we don't live closer!

That's my fave song of hers. I love the video, with Jet Li.
We could do that song at UWC. It would be fun!! I can see you rapping that! "It's been a long time. We shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to."

It was very sad when she died. I remember when I heard it announced on the radio. I was driving down 465, going home from a dance club. The following week, on Hip Hop and R & B night, they played a ton of her songs. The Aaliyah biopic (on Lifetime channel) sucked big time.

I actually remember where I was when we heard that her plane crashed...

Myrtle Beach in a hotel room getting ready to go the beach. And I agree...had she lived, I believe she would've been a super star.

That's my fave song of hers. I love the video, with Jet Li.
We could do that song at UWC. It would be fun!! I can see you rapping that! "It's been a long time. We shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to."

It was very sad when she died. I remember when I heard it announced on the radio. I was driving down 465, going home from a dance club. The following week, on Hip Hop and R & B night, they played a ton of her songs. The Aaliyah biopic (on Lifetime channel) sucked big time.

I'm your guy! I could definitely take care of any of timbaland's parts as well as hype it up!

I actually remember where I was when we heard that her plane crashed...

Myrtle Beach in a hotel room getting ready to go the beach. And I agree...had she lived, I believe she would've been a super star.

She was pretty big. And she had a pretty long career for someone so young. Well at least that's how I remember it. :)

I have 2 Rose of Sharons in my front yard. They do self seed, pretty bad. They mess the grass up!

Yes this. Pretty flowers though.

Yes this. Pretty flowers though.

220px-Hibiscus_Syriacus.JPG
220px-Rose_of_sharon.JPG

220px-Rose_of_Sharon_-_double_bloom.jpg

We have been catching the American Ninja Warrior show.
These folks go through obstacle courses I couldn't even dream of doing, even when I was young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom