seasonistas sing lennon?

bird's eye view of my ukelele

Reaction score
john lennon would have been 75

on this 9th of october

anyone wanna bring his songs on uke?

Not my best performance. But here's one from a year ago.

Oh no - just listening back to this is painful. I remember having an awful cold but recording this anyway. I think I'll rerecord this one.

Last edited:
I won't find the time to record one. But this reminds me that while "Mind Games" was a hit, I was reading the novel Dune for the first time. Ever since then, I've always thought of it as a theme song for the book.

bring it harry!

thanks for that myrna! you sound lovely and spot on to me, but maybe you remember you had a cold - was that when practically every seasonista all around the globe had a cold? well - the girls had colds, the boys were struggling manfully with flu ;)

and oh gosh mind games - what a song

i'm not thinking of a time frame for any of this... the thread can be here for whenever anyone can or wants to bring something

Got one for you, Lynda, but I'll bring it tomorrow. Gotta learn it first. :)

Even though my voice is especially ragged this morning, I did one more Lennon song.

I've got one Im trying for to. Just got to find time to bring it :)

I've got one Im trying for to. Just got to find time to bring it :)

PS we all have old Beatles but Im assuming this thread is for song that Lennon wrote? Are you hoping for new versions or are you wanting to fill it up with whatever Beatles tunes he was involve with?

Top Bottom