::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter storm today. The upside? The weather and traffic ladies on TV are pretty. The downside? We start the day in the 40s and will end in the teens. Rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, and finally snow. Share my (fake) joy.

E did come back and within hours the person posted a response. He hadn’t been here in months and months and as soon as E posted he responded. E can’t stand him and said that was enough. I think the offender just lurks all the time.

I will never understand that s** stirrer.

Yes Rafe, I’m still a massage therapist. I have clients, and still work at the school. I sell a woman’s clothing line out of my house too. And today I had an interview with a spa for a massage position there.

How are things with your family?

Good to hear. Hope the interview went well.

Family is good - staying busy as usual. Flyball tournament this weekend.

The assistant manager who is 24 and thinks he knows all things

I'm trying to think of if I've ever had a boss younger than me.

I don't think so. I'm sure the principal I work with might be a couple years younger, but I don't really work "for her" since I'm thru the agency. And in most other things I've been the boss for years.

When I was a supervisor for the first time, I was maybe 21 the first time I fired a man in his fifties. I cried for two days. It was very hard and strange for me to "discipline" my seniors.

E did come back and within hours the person posted a response. He hadn’t been here in months and months and as soon as E posted he responded. E can’t stand him and said that was enough. I think the offender just lurks all the time.

Do I know this person?

Winter storm today. The upside? The weather and traffic ladies on TV are pretty. The downside? We start the day in the 40s and will end in the teens. Rain, then freezing rain, then sleet, and finally snow. Share my (fake) joy.

You still have weather and traffic ladies? We have very serious meterorologists. My understanding is that Michigan is a highly desired place for meteorologists to work because the weather patterns are interesting and unique.

I love to see youtube videos of foreign weather reports with their scantily clad forecast models. It's so weird.

You still have weather and traffic ladies? We have very serious meterorologists. My understanding is that Michigan is a highly desired place for meteorologists to work because the weather patterns are interesting and unique.

I love to see youtube videos of foreign weather reports with their scantily clad forecast models. It's so weird.

The Weather lady is a serious meteorologist. But, you know, ratings.

Tonight - dinner with friend, stop in at Mom’s house, visit another friend, flyball practice
Fri - set up at show site for tournament, go to Kelli’s Aunt’s house for party
Sat & Sun - flyball tournament all day

What are your plans this weekend?

I'm working at doing some routine forming, and so today I timed my current model. From the time I get out of bed ...

Showered/teeth/hair/fully dressed
Litter box/wipe down bathroom counter
Landry to laundry room/rotate loads and put away
Unload dishwasher/load any stragglers/wipe counters
Make bed/fill humidifier

It takes an hour.

I'm trying to routinize (is that a word?) as much as possible and have it rock solid before the semester starts.

I saw a documentary called Becoming German and they said the average housewife in Germany does just over 4 hours of housework per day. Holy moly. I have to assume that's picking up after kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom