Welcome!JJへようこそ!

1. arashi_nero
    arashi_nero
    After a couple recent threads, I have decided to create a group for Japanese speakers to unite and to pool resources. This way, for example, if anyone who would like to do a Japanese song collaboration, you will immediately know who you can turn to.

Also, if you are learning Japanese, aspiring to learn Japanese, or are a native Japanese speaker learning English, please feel free to join this group as well. I feel that if the English speakers help the Japanese speakers in their efforts to learn English and vice versa, this group could be a great resource for many people!

Remember, playing ukulele makes people around you smile and 笑う門には福来る (smiling/laughter begets happiness).

では、宜しくお願い致します m(_ _)m
  2. Shin
    Shin
    こちらこそ、宜しくお願い致します!
    Thank you so much! Shin
  3. Arashi
    Arashi
    Arashi Nero wa, kore o yomu koto ga dekimasu?
  4. Arashi
    Arashi
    だから... いただきました!人まで?
  5. arashi_nero
    arashi_nero
    アラシさん、”これ”って何ですか?日本語だったら、完璧に読めますよ。変な漢字まで知っていますね。面白 くて、関西弁も、広島弁も使えますが、大阪弁のほうが一番うめぇ~やで!!(笑)

Thank you all for your support. Lets get this group going!!

-Jason
  6. redBee
    redBee
    I didn't know the forum supported Japanese characters.

いいですね!
  7. arashi_nero
    arashi_nero
    most forums do. it depends if your computer is setup to read the characters or not. good to know we can spread the japanese love, eh?
  8. Arashi
    Arashi
    Nero-San, I know you read japanese. I was trying this thing where I type in japanese kanji and then it turns into romanized japanese words.
  9. arashi_nero
    arashi_nero
    ah, i didn't catch that. my apologies. the way it was worded made it sound like you were asking if i read.
  10. DeG
    DeG
    Iniku, watakushi no Nihongo wa joozu ja nai desu. Demo, bankyoshimasu ga sukidesu... :-)
Top 50 Ukulele Sites