Happy birthday greetings from hawaii. ..
No worries. Clergy are probably have the clearest vision of the distance between the local congregation and Jesus' ideal. On Sunday mornings we are trying to work with the 95%. The rest of our time we try to move the 5% along their way. That's where the victories are.
You're feeding the hungry. That's holy work. Thank you for doing it. Love you (but that may be the whisky talking). PB
Thank you for the kind words today. Some days I just snap. "Nobody will do it" is becoming a standard phrase from my churches. What I want to say to them is exactly what I wrote. But it seems way too improper and would cause much trouble. I can't imagine your frustrations. But we all do,what we can. :-)