No longer available OFF MARKET Martin “Iz” Tribute Tenor & Martin “Stuff” added

Price
Shipping
included at asking price 1075
Size
Tenor

uketanzon

Reaction score
OFF MARKET …One of the first IZ martin ukes produced, low number #133, serial number 1705737. Originally bought from Wilcutt Guitars. I am second owner. I believe manufacture date was around 2012-2013? Spent most of its life in case with a Humidifyer. Rarely played. Needs to played, not just displayed anymore..and enjoyed musically. I am just more into Martin guitars now. Strung with new Fremont low g blacklines. No cracks or splits ..Had a luthier Buffed out the beautiful gloss top which brings out wood grain and install strap pins. Rest of Ukulele is oem satin finish. However there are two tiny spots where binding had lifted on waist, and it was reglued ……….also one very tiny pin size dent ……Other than that, a really beautiful all mahogany quilted IZ Tribute ukulele.! Sound, well it a Martin, sounds great! These are now going for over $2000 new. Look at all pictures. No international shipping. Payment by paypal. No returns. Mttanneroo@gmail.comIMG_1032.jpegIMG_1031.jpegIMG_1029.jpegIMG_1034.jpegIMG_1026.jpegIMG_1022.jpegIMG_1021.jpegIMG_1027.jpegIMG_1025.jpegIMG_1057.jpeg

Last edited:
One more pic, please:

Proof of ownership photo: including hand written note with today's date and your UU username please (examples in link).

Thanks!

Sure
One more pic, please:

Proof of ownership photo: including hand written note with today's date and your UU username please (examples in link).

Thanks!
IMG_1057.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpeg
    IMG_1057.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
I am second owner. Guy bought it from Wilcutt, then sold to me shortly after. Hardly played it, more into guitar these days. Been mostly in a display case. I checked with a local Martin authorized repair shop…said about $150 to reglue fix. it just lifted in those 2 spots…needs a spot of wood glue ….Just decided it needs a new home and get played. It really does not “have to“ be fixed, it plays and sound great as is. I have priced less than 1/2 of a new one, when you consider the shipping cost included.

IMG_1059.jpeg

Last edited:
@uketanzon It usually takes quite a while for instruments to sell unless they are priced at a steal, just a heads up!

It's also a holiday weekend, and many of our regulars are offline. Worth considering bringing this one back when you're ready to let it percolate. A gorgeous instrument, but not exactly an impulse buy. 🙂

Good luck and best wishes!

Top Bottom