For Sale Martin C1K Koa Concert w/ OGB

Price
Shipping
40ish
Size
Concert
Thank you! I had seen this one. But I'm kind of stuck for now.

I used a gift card (good news) to purchase a used C1k from GC. The bad news is that the neck angle was not correct and because I used a gift card to buy, I can't return it for cash. I'll have to exchange it, for a new C1K. I really like the tone though and love all things Martin.

You can't go wrong with a Martin. I have a tenor Custom Shop and a 1917 soprano (first year sold). Play them both a lot! If you ever get the chance to try a Kala Revelator you will be blown away by the sound from that thin comfortable body. Mine's getting very regular play! It's a killer design both for looks and sound! Happy hunting and Happy Holidays! Rick

You can't go wrong with a Martin. I have a tenor Custom Shop and a 1917 soprano (first year sold). Play them both a lot! If you ever get the chance to try a Kala Revelator you will be blown away by the sound from that thin comfortable body. Mine's getting very regular play! It's a killer design both for looks and sound! Happy hunting and Happy Holidays! Rick
Thank you Rick. I hope you have a great Holiday Season too...and maybe have some good gigs. I have Martin guitars from vintage to Custom Shop. Best regards, Chris

They are underestimated. Very nice and responsive instrument

Top Bottom