Seasonistas jamming with Seasonistas

GinnyT11

Reaction score
I think it's a blast to see Seasonistas from different locales playing together, and I have started this thread as a place to put those specific get-together videos, even if they have also been posted in a Season. These can be actual or virtual get-togethers.

Ralf, would you please post your vids with Sean?
erivel, would you please post the vid you did with Chelle at a distance?
Billskidoo, would you please post the vid you did with Eric at a distance?
Who else has done them?

If you're a Seasonista (one post in a Seasons challenge makes you one) who has recorded a video playing with another Seasonista from somewhere else (not a regular co-player), let's see it here!
(And add comments about when you did it and what prompted the choice.)

Last edited:
Here you go. Berni will have to post the other one we did if he wants to since that one is his video.

Here's one of Skidooo's with Saskia on glockenspiel

Here's Evangeline (from Louisiana Hot Sauce Week). Penguinofsorts on rhythm uke and lead vocals, yours truly on lead uke and harmony vocals.

Great fun Ginny, Thanks.
This is a song the Berni and I wrote together before we ever met.

48th Season with Senor Skidoo
This is one of my favorite projects we've worked on. I think we played it for somewhere between 3 and 4 hours to get a take.

Here is the other one Fred refers to:

And on this link you can find songs of mine done by seasonistas along with a few other collaborations, either directly (with Alan & Bill in Georgia) or else over long distance.

I'm particularly happy that Pabrizzer did "Nothing is as it Seems" that's one of mine I really like, but my version has the least views of all my songs on youtube. :(

Here's one I did with Janeray long ago. It's long been the leading vid on my channel, and attracts views from all kinds of exotic locales which is kind of cool. I think it was Latin Week - Excuse my bad Spanish.
http://youtu.be/-aIDCls3Few

Last edited:
Here you go, Ginny!

This was from back in Season 40. and - while My entry - was posted by Dave, since I'd forgotten my video camera...

Recorded LIVE at Purlesence Yarns, in Sunnyvale California!

-Kurt​

Hey, I remember this one. AND it's a three groovy Seasonista parlay!
Woot!

Here you go, Ginny!

This was from back in Season 40. and - while My entry - was posted by Dave, since I'd forgotten my video camera...

Recorded LIVE at Purlesence Yarns, in Sunnyvale California!

-Kurt​

Top Bottom