Misty - played on classical guitar

lizalele

Reaction score
Hello

I'm a new member here - and having fun with a recently acquired ukulele! :)

Just thought I'd share something of my main instrument. A piece from a recital I did a few months ago.

Sounds Great! :music:

Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for listening everyone! I appreciate it. :)

You will have absolutely no trouble playing ukulele in finger style at your level! The only thing you may not like is the fret height!
Well, finger picking is mostly what I do one the uke. I think strumming is the weaker bit of my technique! I don't find the fret height so bad, it's the tiny size of the neck that's tricky. Those frets are small - and I have a concert uke. I decided against a soprano! Also, sometimes my right hand "looks for" the other two strings, but that's improving.

Very enjoyable, there are so many songs from this era and genre and I love to listen to them. Nicely played, thanks !

Lovely playing. Classical guitar is a grand instrument. What brand is that one?

Classical guitar is a grand instrument. What brand is that one?

Yes it is, isn't it! My guitar is handmade, built by English luthier, Christopher Dean. I really love the colours it affords me. It has a particularly nice sound in general too. Well, I think so!

Maybe a baritone ukulele is another option for you....never played anything easier than on a bariuke....coming from the guitar though.

Maybe a baritone ukulele is another option for you....never played anything easier than on a bariuke....coming from the guitar though.
Thanks for the suggestion Heino. But, I think one ukulele is enough - for now! :music:

I know my concert one is small, but I think it's kinda cute - and I like its tinkly sound! :)

Thanks for the warm comments everyone! I appreciate it. :)

So glad people like the sound I make. I've worked very hard on it. It means a lot to me.

"Now" may be relatively brief.
Funny you should say that! I've just bought an electro-acoustic uke, because I think I might try busking in the summer. Only took 6 months to add it to my first! It's another concert. Ukes are fun. :rolleyes:

Wow.....that was so well played. It transported me to another time and place. Bravo, I loved it.

Top Bottom