Is this shop serious?

AussieAsh

Reaction score
Seriously?

flea-fluke-fleece.jpg

Bare in mind that the Aussie dollar is currently trading at approx US$1.04.

Opinions?

It is a complex business strategy. Double the price of all your inventory and see what happens.

Perhaps they are getting ready for their big half-off sale! :rolleyes:

Holy carp! At those prices you only need to find about three friends who also want a Fluke and you can buy round-trip tickets to the States for one of you to pick them up here!

The Amazon listing for Aquila strings has a price of $7.00, which it says is a 99% reduction from the list price of $656.50. You save $649.50!!! I've seen some weird prices on Amazon (such as a new clarinet that was $250 one day [so I bought it] and $580 the next), but this tops them all.

I got some magic beans for sale to anyone who bought one of those ukes at that price..

I got some magic beans for sale to anyone who bought one of those ukes at that price..

I'd wager that anyone even considering buying from this shop has already bought themselves a pretty extensive collection of magic beans.

Geez. I thought ukes were expensive here in Norway..
But appear antsy they found a business plan that works for them.
Price everything so you only need to sell a handful of instruments a month to get by..

The Amazon listing for Aquila strings has a price of $7.00, which it says is a 99% reduction from the list price of $656.50. You save $649.50!!! I've seen some weird prices on Amazon (such as a new clarinet that was $250 one day [so I bought it] and $580 the next), but this tops them all.

K. Here's my new plan for world domination. I'm-a sell Aquila strings for $56.50 which still represents huge savings of $600 over Amazon's list price. Photos of my solid-gold ukulele will be posted shortly.

Australia has crazy prices. Heck. Stuff that is manufactured here costs cheaper in America than here.

Top Bottom