Rosewood binding and bridge
bone nut and saddle
Pearl dot inlay
Geared tuners
Solid spruce top
Solid mahogany back and sides
Slotted headstock
Satin finish

I purchased this from an authorized Ohana dealer. It has a couple cosmetic blemishes along the binding, a couple of rough spots/1 scratch in the binding finish (photos below). If you are wanting an absolute cosmetically PERFECT uke, this one might not be for you. But if you want a very reasonably priced all-solid 8 string and are ok with a couple spots along the edge of the binding, you'd be happy with this...it sings beautifully and I hate to give it up. It has new Worth Brown strings and has maybe 3 hours playing time on it total. I am only selling due to my partner having cancer surgery and I missed alot of work/finances messed up.
20171031_113535.jpg20171031_113601.jpg20171027_110325.jpg20171027_110338.jpg

Purchased for $289. Selling for $150 plus shipping to your actual location (US only). Paypal payments only. Ive shipped out a bunch of ukes with tracking and insurance and have never had an issue.

Last edited:
Hi weeshan, Hope your partner gets well soon. Did you buy this uke from Mim ? What kind of strings are on it ? Could you post some photos pointing out the rough spots ? Where are you shipping from ? I'm in Massachusetts, I know shipping a ukulele close by, can be less than $20- , but shipping cross country can easily be $50 or $60.

I would be shipping from Oregon, zip 97051. I did not buy this from Mim, but have bought other Ohana ukes from her. This one was from an authorized Ohana dealer on Reverb. The strings I swapped the stock ones out for are the Worth Brown 8 string set.
Shipping dimensions and weight are approx: 30 x 15 x 6 inches, 7 lbs. I will check both USPS and UPS for cheapest shipping price, with tracking and insurance.

I will post pics of the two spots when I get home from work tonight. Thanks for your interest!

Shannon

Still for sale. $150 is pretty darn reasonable for an all solid uke :)

I sent you a Private Message.

bratsche

Would have had to pay many hundreds of dollars more to get an 8 string that sounds that good. Amazing bargain. Sorry I missed it.

I missed it, too. Oh, well, better luck next time. Congrats to the buyer!

bratsche

Top Bottom