FS John Kinnard Mahogany Tenor Style 2, Slotted head, dark tobacco sunburst gloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
John Kinnard Mahogany Tenor, Style 2, with Slotted headstock and a spectacular dark tobacco sunburst finish in gloss nitro finish. The uke was built in late 2013 and is in perfect condition, no dings, no scratches, no dents, without blemish or flaw. It has Oasis Bright strings on it, and it sounds amazing!

Other features of this custom tenor are tortoise binding with BWB purfling, Gotoh tuners, Rosewood radiused fingerboard with Rosewood binding, Rosewood faceplate, tail stripe, and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and Kinnard headstock inlay. It has a Uke Crazy tweed hard case. Current 2017 build pricing on this very special Kinnard model 2 is $3,450.

While I know I should keep this Kinnard, I've got some other awesome ukes that grab my attention just a bit more.

Updated 12/29/17 : Now Asking : $1900 USD + shipping.

Recent sound sample:
https://app.box.com/s/gnlnj3gnza1kbdhnmiukm44n17vgph4g

Here are some photos of the uke.
Photo album with these a few other pics. https://flic.kr/s/aHsm9y4wz6

P1070570 by , on Flickr
P1070566 by , on Flickr
P1070561 by , on Flickr
P1050981 by , on Flickr

Last edited:
STUNNER!!!!!

I have a Mahogany Kinnard Tenor and LLLLLOOOOVVVEEE IT!

It's a good thing that I'm in the selling mode. This one is hard to resist.

Best of luck on the sale!

Wow. That's a stunner. Hard to believe someone didn't jump to buy it immediately at that price.
It's going to make someone very, very happy.

Wow, Hodge. If there is one thing I would sell my all Walnut Kinnard for, it would be this lovely mahogany!! This is an excellent deal.

Wow, Hodge. If there is one thing I would sell my all Walnut Kinnard for, it would be this lovely mahogany!! This is an excellent deal.

Just the mention of "Kinnard", and "Walnut" in the same subject line tends to make my ears wiggle uncontrollably!

Craig...Santa sez you should treat yourself to this beauty.

Best to all for a great holiday run!

Last edited:
Wow, can't believe this hasn't sold. If I was in the market for tenors, I'd be falling over myself to get this, especially at this price. My hands are definitely preferring concerts (15" or 16") these days, so I can only shake my head in wonder that this is still up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom