2014 Wine Country Ukulele Festival

I might be goin'!

I'll be there.

Can't make it this year, unfortunately.

But - other than the heat - I had a great time last year. Now that I actually know who all of those people I was jamming with are, it would be even better this year!

Maybe next year..?

-Kurt​

I will be there with my booth 'SilvaStudio', so I hope all UU members will stop by. It is so nice to meet everyone and put faces with the names. I will be selling my Art Wall Ukuleles, my Painted Ukuleles, Tee Shirts, and other prints and art work. Please come by and say Hello! (I added some pictures of a few of my ukes )By the Sea-1.jpgFront view.jpgSpiritual 1.jpgSteampunk Clock Face2-1.jpgGambler Uke 1.jpg

I'll be there and would love to play with other UUers that attend!

I just attended a workshop with Paul Hemmings down in L.A. and I think he's one of the best teachers. He knows his stuff but more importantly, he can communicate it so you understand. Don't miss his sessions!!

I just attended a workshop with Paul Hemmings down in L.A. and I think he's one of the best teachers. He knows his stuff but more importantly, he can communicate it so you understand. Don't miss his sessions!!

I'll second that, I attended one of Paul's sessions at WCUF last year, challenging, yet accessible.

I'll be there Saturday Mark.

But I think that's it for me this year. Doesn't seem as dynamic as in years past so I'm only attending the one day. Hope to see you there.

-Gary

Heading to the festival this weekend, never been before. What should I bring besides a music stand and my uke? A lawn chair? The Bentley with catering staff? Any suggestions appreciated.

Planning to be there . . .

Heading to the festival this weekend, never been before. What should I bring besides a music stand and my uke? A lawn chair? The Bentley with catering staff? Any suggestions appreciated.

I'll look for the caterers :)

A lawn chair is a good idea. The parking lot is close to the class rooms so you could actually bring all kinds of stuff and get it as you need it. I'm going to bring a chair of two. Sunscreen might be good too. It's been pretty hot the last few years. I also stop at Oakville Grocery and load up on stuff for lunch. Mostly because it's stuff I can't easily get in San Jose. I'm also going to bring an iPad and iPad stand.

I wish V Sattui opened earlier, much better than any food truck :) Hope to meet you tomorrow.

Bummer.

Just broke a string. No back up SouthCoast strings on hand either. Guess I'll mix up the set with PhD.

LOL.. I do have a pink uke that matches my pink motorcycle, but they won't be there. Look for a Kamaka OhtaSan. That'll be me. Hope to see some fellow UUers there! The JamFest Saturday night with Andy Andrews should be fun! :)

LOL.. I do have a pink uke that matches my pink motorcycle, but they won't be there. Look for a Kamaka OhtaSan. That'll be me. Hope to see some fellow UUers there! The JamFest Saturday night with Andy Andrews should be fun! :)

I'll be the big guy . . . at least the biggest Japanese guy :) I'm planning on bringing my CR (the one in my avatar) if I can make time to get a string set today.

Hi everyone!

I have a friend in Napa who's looking for a club in the area. Pointers?

Thanks a million!
M

Top Bottom