Season 134 - "Excuse Me While I Kiss This Guy"

I can see Deidre now...

... Lorraine has gone

all.jpg

Here's the wrap up and prize winners for Season 134. There are a number of special mentions this week.

First Place: MattyDee for "Every Breathe You Take" - The Police

Second Place: Erivel for "Alex Chilton" - The Replacements

Third Place: Markwo for "Girl With Emphysema" and "Purple Haze"

numerous honorable mentions

Matt and Eric please contact me so we can get the two ukes allocated and shipped. We have had some "donations" in past seasons so if you prefer to pass this on to another Seasonista who participated this week let me know via PM as well.

Last edited:
Wonderful post Andrew and congrats to the deserving winners. Thanks for the special mention too. It means a lot:)

Great season Andrew and a fun, unique theme! Congrats winners!!

Wow! Thanks, Andrew! And congrats to the other winners and shout-outs, and all, really for contributing to a fantastic season - inspired theme.

Gosh, it's also my 1000th post! I'm so grateful to have been with the seasons since the beginning and spend 1000 posts (give or take) over here with you kids. You're the tops.

Last edited:
Thanks to Phil for the late bonus entry. I put it on the main playlist because it sounds great!

I have now shipped all the prizes to the Matt, Eric and Mark so this concludes Season 134. Thanks again to all the participants. You are all winners in my book!

Top Bottom