goodbye moore bettah? :(

Glad you are stocking up on supplies and household needs for the duration until things are resoolved Chuckie... Yes to practice help to those in need is a very good idea
as they do there.. I do pray it does as very little damage through whatever path it takes and does not disrupt many people lives and damage and
as little property and takes no lives

I consider snow to be life threatening! ;)

Most of the folks here in Atlanta would agree with that, after the 2014 Snowpocalypse.

snowpo.jpg

Accurate points. It is also culturally insensitive to get in Madame Pele's way. Many attempts have been made in the past but she always has her way in the end.
It's also not a good idea to try to make money from her image without going through the proper rituals and asking for permission. This may all sound silly to those not familiar with the Hawaiian culture but most Hawaiians respect it and many haoles do. Like me.
BTW, there's no need to avoid the Big Island as a tourist destination. Most people come to the east side to visit Volcanos national Park and hoping to see some flowing lava. This may actually increase tourism. After all, we have a new attraction in town!

Sad but true...Chuck do you remember me commenting about being disappointed in seeing just smoke? I wish I didn't say that

Sad but true...Chuck do you remember me commenting about being disappointed in seeing just smoke? I wish I didn't say that

The moment I read that comment from you, Daniel, I knew in my heart that Hawaii was doomed.

Perhaps I'm the only one that knows you're a warlock.

Now the rabbit's out.

Wow Lava Sale....they selling and relocating to Oahu..holy moly....https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/cto/4676468359.html

Yeah, lots of that going on now. Apparently there are many newcomers that didn't red their titles stating that they are buying their properties in lava zone #1 and #2! BTW, wanna pick up some beautiful properties at about half price? Wait until the lava hits Pahoa. Everything south of there will be half off!

The moment I read that comment from you, Daniel, I knew in my heart that Hawaii was doomed.

Perhaps I'm the only one that knows you're a warlock.

Now the rabbit's out.

Don't you remember what I said about Illinois? Just wait and see :mad:

Thanks Chuck for the link to the video. That is fascinating. Wishing you well.

Wishing you all the best, Chuck! Even when your lifestyle and business are are being thrown for a loop, you still manage to have a healthy respect for all of the cultural implications of this mess and that is just about the classiest thing I've read on here in a while. I suppose I'll let you put my Steve Buscemi uke on the backburner for a little while longer because of the whole volcano thing. ;) ;)

Top Bottom