graybones

Reaction score

[ removed ]

Attachments

• like.jpg
    like.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Some of us were too.....boisterous....and they took that kinda stuff away. We used to have +1 kinda thing. We could give a head's up to a post, which in turn made the giver's reputation better, too. Yeah, there is a reason I have so many posts. It hasn't all been useful information given. But it was fun.

Yeah, that's actually one reason I stay as far away from Facebook as possible. If a person isn't going to input something meaningful, then I'm not interested in that person's input.

Interesting idea. I'd be worried some posters would feel like their contributions were being "graded."

Yeah, that's actually one reason I stay as far away from Facebook as possible. If a person isn't going to input something meaningful, then I'm not interested in that person's input.
Same here. Internet forums like UU serve a time-honored purpose. Please don't try to turn UU into yet another "social media" site.

I agree with the original post. I think a Like button would be a great addition. Maybe I am conditioned by Facebook and Instagram, but I always find myself looking for a Like button after I read a good post or see a cool picture. I find it as a good way to give positive feedback to someone without having to actually write out a message.

A "Don't Like" button could be negative and hurt feelings or leave people feeling judged or condemned, but overall I think a Like button is positive and I can't think of any major downsides to it.

Not a deal breaker either way. We still love you UU, I just wish I could "Like" you to show you how much I care about you :)

Last edited:
Me three. I wanna LIKE almost everything I read, every beautiful pic, every music video! I don't hate anybody.

I think that at times too, but think about it. If you genuinely like something, say so. It means so much more than clicking a button.

I find myself wanting to like posts as well. I don't actually have anything to add to the thread that hasn't already been said, so then I end up just moving on to the next thread without comment. I understand why a "Like" button would be a positive and a negative - my boss often calls me "Tevye" (on the one hand .... on the other hand....).

I find myself wanting to like posts as well. I don't actually have anything to add to the thread that hasn't already been said, so then I end up just moving on to the next thread without comment. I understand why a "Like" button would be a positive and a negative - my boss often calls me "Tevye" (on the one hand .... on the other hand....).
+1. .

Top Bottom