The fruit salad collection of soprano ukuleles from the philippines

WAGAS

Reaction score
The Fruit Salad Collection is our humble contribution to the Ukulele Revolution.

With all humility, but I must say that we have re-invented the traditional process of bending the wood for the sides of the uke body. We call ours as "no bending technology" by directly cutting the 60mm thick of whole solid mahogany to form the sides and design of the uke, and maintaining its 2mm thickness. With this process, we believe that the quality of the wood is not compromised, hence, producing the best sound quality.

Also, we have re-designed the body to attract more people as a functional souvenir/gift/decor item. In our island, it has attracted more tourists, and consequently, finding the mighty uke as an instrument and a partner in keeping the peace for humanity and the rest of the creations on earth.

As I believe that " it is in music where true freedom lives" and indeed, I found life and inspirations when I made and played the mighty uke, and share them to the rest of the world. Hope you enjoy our Wagas Ukuleles. Cheers !!! For more info, you can visit us at Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WagasUkuleles

Attachments

• 2014_uke pineapple.jpg
    2014_uke pineapple.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 83
  • 2014_uke water melon.jpg
    2014_uke water melon.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 2014_uke orange.jpg
    2014_uke orange.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 2014_uke apple.jpg
    2014_uke apple.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 70
  • 2014_uke fruit salad collection brochure.jpg
    2014_uke fruit salad collection brochure.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
We have just launched the fruit salad collection, and we are still scouting for a distributor in the mainland USA. For the moment, we are processing our agreements with our potential distributors in Malaysia and HongKong. For the rest of the world, we ship individual or small quantities of ukes via DHL as of the moment.

https://www.facebook.com/WagasUkuleles

Last edited:
$70 isn't cheap for a novelty ukulele, with saying that I'm seriously wanting an apple and quite possibly an orange.

Any videos yet of anyone playing one? How can I buy one?

Thanks
~AL~

Last edited:
$70 isn't cheap for a novelty ukulele, with saying that I'm seriously wanting an apple and quite possibly an orange.

Any videos yet of anyone playing one? How can I buy one?

Thanks
~AL~

I saw a video recorded by the Hong Kong dealer, in case anyone is interested.

Top Bottom