Thanks to The Omega Men!!

CeeJay

Reaction score
Big thanks to Andy and Matt of Omega Music in Brampton (no ,not the one in Canada that keeps coming up on Google !!)Cumbria....On behalf of The Uketeers ,we had a smashing night out and so I believe did all the rest who played and audienced (?) ..is that my new word for the night.......big 'up' to the bands: Ukes Akimbo, The Cukes, OMB, Picallilly Jam...

...bugger it there were more and some sterling solo and virtuoso acts as well ...There was FU...no hang on ...Matt and Andy with some potentially rude words on their shirt who gave a joyous "nuanced" performance......John Hammond who broke his solo Duck with "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"..a delightfully folky /60's style slightly hippy gentleman and lady duetting together in public for a first time.

A Young Lady who wrote and performed two of her own songs and two from less well known but certainly well cool songer singwriters (it is late and I am not going to change that )certainly less well known at any rate to this spavined ignoramus.....Dear lady your name eludes me ,but your performance remains inscribed upon memory...

any road up ...Ta and thanks for letting us have a bash ...The Uketeers

CJ

CJ - you are more than welcome - it was a great night - and we all enjoyed your slots too!

There'll be a Christmas related one announced soon!

Matt

PS - Liz Panton is the name of the lady you were searching for :)

C'est moi!!!! (Liz Panton aka "Molegrip von Mousetrouser" aka "Ukulele Allsorts") - it's a loooonnnggg time since I have been called a "young lady" :)

It was a great night! Many thanks to Andy and Matt and everyone who performed!

CeeJay - thank you for your compliments on my performance - they are much appreciated and I am very glad you enjoyed it!

Best wishes,
Lizzie

ps. CeeJay - the songs I did - some of these videos are better than others - ah! I can only include one but the others are on my YouTube Channel and I know that you have already found "Heart and Soul" :)

1. Mystic Moonshine (original)

2. Heart and Soul (Sheedy Frost cover)

3. You Cry When You Lie (orginal)

4. Nothing But a Breeze (Jesse Winchester cover)

Last edited:
Top Bottom