Ukulele Mini-Festival at Island Bazaar November 2nd.

ukulelegirl

Reaction score
Aloha! Uke lovers of all levels & interests.

"FALL FOR UKULELE MINI FESTIVAL"​

November 2nd should be a"save the date" for you. Island Bazaar is hosting a "Fall for Ukulele" Mini Festival; an all day workshop and concert spectacular. In the morning there will be 3 workshops by our special guests, followed by a full luncheon at 12:30. After lunch, two more workshops. A break from 4 to 7PM, then the Concert featuring Daniel Ho, Jason Arimoto, Sarah Maisel and Craig Chee. All great performers in their own right, but all four on stage for this special event. Tickets $80.00 for five workshops, lunch and an evening concert.
Call Island Bazaar- 714-843-9350

Ugh, I would have loved to go to this but will be out of town. Wow, that is an incredible lineup.

It would be nice if notices like this would, oh, I dunno....
Mention what city they are in?

I think I've heard of Island Bazaar. But I'm not sure if it is in San Francisco or LA - the area code means nothing to me.

Just a thought - this isn't the first time I've started reading about something with interest, then found out it was more than a 4-hour one-way drive.

-Kurt​

It would be nice if notices like this would, oh, I dunno....
Mention what city they are in?

I think I've heard of Island Bazaar. But I'm not sure if it is in San Francisco or LA - the area code means nothing to me.

Just a thought - this isn't the first time I've started reading about something with interest, then found out it was more than a 4-hour one-way drive.

-Kurt​

It is in Huntington Beach, CA - Orange County in Southern California.

Top Bottom