Say Something - Duet

Craig Chee

Reaction score
Good morning! Sarah and I have been wanting to make a new video for sometime now showcasing our new GHS custom string sets. The big change would be on my tenor, using a reentrant baritone tuning.

Hope you guys enjoy, I fell in love with A Great Big World this year and this is one of my favorite songs from their new album. We wanted to really strip it down and show how even a very simple arrangement can be incredibly powerful.

Thanks for looking :)

Aloha,
Craig

ps more info coming soon at SarahMaisel.com and CraigChee.com

Last edited:
I loved it! The song works really well and is more moving as a duet. The ukes and their strings sound great as well. Thanks so much for this.

Great version and really liked the solo. Hope to see you guys at Island Bazaar on Nov 2nd!

Thank you! And yes, Sarah and I are super excited to be joining Daniel Ho and Jason Arimoto at Island Bazaar! Can't wait to see you there! We'll be coming straight from the California Uke Academy as well which should be a ton of fun. Lots of fun 'ukulele events!!

Thank you guys so much! We really had a great time arranging this tune. We'll be sure to perform this one at Island Bazaar as well. Even though it is super sad, it is one of my favorite tunes to perform now. Thank you all again!!!

beautiful.

Top Bottom