Reaction score
Covered Bridge Myrtle Concert

All Myrtle Concert
Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
Peghed brand tuners
Bone nut and saddle
1.5 at the nut

List Date: 10/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Covered Bridge Myrtle Concert
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Covered Bridge Myrtle Concert

Terry, that's a great looking myrtle concert. Lots of nice figure in the wood.

Woah! That is one pretty ukulele. Somebody is going to be very happy with that one!

Terry, another bee-yoo-tea-full example. C.B.s are regularly mentioned as the best bang for the buck.
Once you hold one in your hands you will see why.
However you call it a "Cover" Bridge in the listing title-are you changing names??

Terry, another bee-yoo-tea-full example. C.B.s are regularly mentioned as the best bang for the buck.
Once you hold one in your hands you will see why.
However you call it a "Cover" Bridge in the listing title-are you changing names??

Yikes.....Thanks all fixed and thank you for the kind words

Beautiful. I have a Covered Bridge mahogany that I bought off someone in this forum. I was just playing it yesterday. As a player it is one of the best concerts I have ever played. It is easily the equal of a $1000+ custom that I have which has a long waiting list to get. It is plainer and has some minor areas where the workmanship is not at the level of the top luthiers, but they are seriously very very minor, and the playability and tone are outstanding. Someone looking to upgrade their concert uke who wants $1000+ quality at a much more reasonable price is going to get a great deal on this uke.

Thanks for posting the sound sample Terry. I am looking at various options for a concert and this is very tempting indeed.

Top Bottom